My Bake studio reserves the right to make changes to the product, pricing, and any other content on the website.
The version on the website is the most updated and overrides other versions. Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, all purchases or payments are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, and non-transferable to another date or event.
In the unlikely event of unforeseen exceptional circumstances, when My Bake studio is unable to fulfill an order, the same value of credits will be offered in return. Occasionally, our staff may take photographic or video images of your cake order for advertising, publicity, or sponsorship purposes. If you do not wish for your order to be included in such, please inform us in writing prior to the event, failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge My Bake studio’s right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of your order in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to My Bake studio’s website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.
If any provision, part of any provision, or any part of these Terms and Conditions shall for any reason be properly adjudged by any court or other legal and/or competent authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions or parts contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Cancellation of Cake Orders
Fees for your cake order must be paid in advance to secure your booking. Your order is only confirmed once full payment has been received. Once your order is confirmed, you will be subjected to our cancellation/refund/transfer policy. We do not recommend making changes to your order after payment to avoid confusion. My Bake studio reserves the right not to entertain changes 5 days onwards before your delivery date. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- No refunds will be given for cancellations requested within 3 days before the delivery date.
- A 50% store credit refund will be given for cancellations requested 4-7 days prior to the delivery date.
- A 100% store credit refund will be given for cancellations requested more than 7 days prior to the course start date.
- If you do not collect the cake or are not present during delivery, we will keep the cake for up to 2 days. After that, we will dispose of it with no refund.
Risk Acknowledgement and Release
- You agree to comply with and abide by My Bake Studio’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations, and security arrangements.
- You must disclose any allergies, medical conditions, pregnancy, dietary requirements, or other relevant health information in writing at the time of booking.
- You agree not to use the cake for smashing or toying in any way.
- While we take practical steps to minimize risk, you acknowledge that consuming our products is at your own risk.
- You release and indemnify My Bake Studio, its employees, servants, agents, and service providers from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, liabilities, damages, losses, compensation, costs, charges, and expenses arising from consuming our products.
- You must reimburse us for any damage caused to our property by you, your child, or your ward while on our premises.
- We are not responsible for any property lost on our premises. Any unclaimed property found by our staff will be disposed of after 14 days.
Other General Information
- My Bake Studio is not halal-certified.
- We do not offer disabled-friendly facilities, but please contact us to see if we can make arrangements to accommodate you if you require such assistance.
Self-collection and Delivery
- Self-collection at our premises and delivery services are available. Our delivery service starts from $20.
- We require (3) working days’ lead time in any case of changes in delivery address. Additional charges will be imposed in the event the delivery address has to be changed before our required lead time.
- A 10-minute waiting period will apply if the recipient/sender is uncontactable or unavailable during the time slot selected. After this time, the driver may place the items in a secure location near the door, such as a door handle or a cabinet. We will not be held liable for the items’ condition. If the unit cannot be accessed without the owner’s permission, the items will be stored back at our facilities and a re-delivery fee of $30 will be applied.
- When products are delivered, the recipient is fully responsible for checking that the details of the order of the cake received are correct and in good condition. Any disputes regarding cake damage or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if not raised with our admins at the time of delivery.
- We will not be liable for any damage that occurs after the delivery has been completed for more than 30 minutes.
- When collecting the products in-store, the person collecting is fully responsible for ensuring that the details of the cake order are correct. Any disputes regarding item damage or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if they are not raised with us at the time of collection. We are not liable for any damage that occurs after the items have left our premises.